Specialist Covid Response
Our thoughts go out to all impacted by COVID-19. At this time, we want you to know we are open and following safety procedures outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Over the last weeks, we have put into place enhanced safety measures to protect our staff and our clients;
• We’re cleaning and disinfecting all customer vehicles at touchpoints both before and after working on them. This includes door handles, steering wheel, key fobs, trunk lids and any other surface that we contact
• We’re regularly cleaning and disinfecting all common areas in our stores, high touch points, sales counters, product displays, and more multiple times a day.
• Practicing social distancing, we ask that no one waits for their vehicle inside our store at this time. We’re asking everyone with an appointment to drop their vehicle off with us for the day We can assist in arranging a ride for you.
• We have a key dropbox and can take credit card payment over the phone if you’d prefer to have no contact when dropping your vehicle off with us.
• We’ve cut down the number of appointments per day for the time being to limit the number of people in our stores at one time.
• We have implemented new protocols for illness in our workplace, and are not allowing any employee with even remote signs of illness or illness in their family to report to work in our stores.
Your trust is at the very heart of our family business and we appreciate all your support in this most difficult time.